A few issues have cropped up since the launch of Scene Partner 2.0 on Saturday and I wanted to document those here for everyone. No huge issues but a couple of inconveniences that we are working to fix for the 2.1 version. You can find these issues documented here, in our Help files and on the Update page. We will use all three of these locations to keep you up to date and to explain any issues that we discover or that you report to us.
- On the iPad, using iOS 5.0 and above, the line/cue/scene tracklists (popovers) in the get offbook screens fill almost the entire screen. This makes closing the tracklist, by tapping outside of it, very tricky. However, a small sliver of the screen should still be visible on the left, right and bottom of the tracklist. Tap there and the tracklist will close.
- On the iPad, if you select the line/cue/scene tracklist (popover) button and then tap the button again, and then you tap outside of the tracklist as described above, then the tracklist turns a dark blue/black. However, just tap outside of the tracklist again and it will close to display the full screen.
- On the iPad, if you select the account settings button and then tap the button again, and then you tap outside of the menu listing, then the menu listing turns a dark blue/black. However, just tap outside of the listing again and it will close.
- The Record and Note features only work in Full Scene mode if you have selected a Character in the Cast screen. Otherwise Scene Partner will close.
- On the iPhone, if you select certain screens in a specific sequence, your My Library tab in the Add Scripts screen may appear to be empty, even if you have uploaded scripts. Don’t worry, just tap the Public Library tab and then tap the My Library tab. You’re My Library tab will now refresh and you will see your scripts.