1. Age Requirement. This Website and the App are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. The Company does not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13. You must be at least 18 years of age to agree to and enter into this Agreement on your own behalf and to register for use of the App. If you are under 18 but at least 13 years of age, your parent or legal guardian must read the Terms and Conditions and agree on your behalf. Children under the age of 13 may not use the Website or the App, and parents or legal guardians of children under the age of 13 may not register on their child’s behalf. By registering for the Website and using the App, you represent and warrant that (i) you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and (ii) you are at least 18 years old or you are a parent or guardian allowing your child or a child in your legal care to register for the Website and use the App. If you are a parent or guardian entering this Agreement for the benefit of your child, please be aware that you are fully responsible for his or her use of the Website and the App, including his or her compliance with the Terms and Conditions and all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of these terms and conditions, do not check the acceptance box and do not attempt to access the Website.
2. Information Gathered. The Company collects and tracks Information about you and your use of the Website and the App on an aggregate and individual basis. The Company may use such Information to contact you again by e-mail, by regular mail or telephone. Information that Company automatically collects and tracks includes: (1) your home server domain names, e-mail addresses, and type of web browser that you use; (2) your e-mail address(es) that you use to communicate with Company; (3) information knowingly provided by you in online forms, registration forms (i.e. name, address, phone, etc.), surveys, or otherwise; and (4) aggregate and user-specific information regarding which pages of this Website that you access.
3. Use of Information Gathered. The Company uses Information to analyze what its users like and don't like about the Website and the App so that it can design better products and services, in addition to a variety of other business related purposes. Company will not sell or disclose any of your Information to any third party without your express written consent. Company may disclose Information about you when required to do so by law and when it has a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with an appropriate law enforcement investigation or current judicial proceeding. In conducting its business Company may provide certain third parties with Information in order to provide services to you. By providing Information to Company, you understand and acknowledge that such Information may be disclosed by Company for such purposes and such disclosure and use is thereby authorized by you. Third parties that place links on this Website may collect Information about you when you click on their links or visit their website(s). You should contact these third parties directly if you have any questions about their collection and/or their use of Information.
5. Confidentiality. Any communication (as such term is defined by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act) that is transmitted through this Website or stored by Company is the property of Company, subject to and protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. ANY COMMUNICATIONS POSTED, STORED OR OTHERWISE TRANSMITTED TO NON-PUBLIC PORTIONS OF THE WEBSITE WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO ANY THIRD PARTY WITHOUT YOUR EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT, UNLESS REQUIRED BY LAW. Under certain circumstances Company may be required to or may choose to provide Information about you to third parties without your consent, as permitted by law, including, to respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities, to consumer reporting agencies, in connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of the Company’s business or an operating unit, and to protect against fraud.
7. Links.Company may provide or allow links to other websites. Company does not control any of these linked websites or any other websites, is not responsible for them, and makes no representations as to their information collection or use practices. Company encourages you to review and understand the privacy policies on these websites before providing any Information to them. The fact that Company provides any such links is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such website, its privacy and or security policies, its owners, or its providers. You agree that under no circumstances will you hold Company liable for any loss or damage caused by use of or reliance on the information collection practices of any other website.
8. Security. Company shall have no liability for disclosure or access to your Information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized access, or other acts of third parties, as further described in Terms and Conditions No representation or warranty is made regarding the security of any submission of Information by you through this Website. In order for you to log in or purchase items, Company requires that your browser support SSL, and does not allow information to be stored on your hard drive, mobile phone or other device unless you specifically download it and save it on your computer. For security reasons, access to this site is limited to SSL-capable browsers. These browsers will activate SSL automatically whenever you sign on to your Company account. Under no circumstances should you use any software, program, application, or any other device to access or log-in to the Website or the App, or to automate the process of obtaining, downloading, transferring, or transmitting any content to or from Company's computer systems, Website, App or proprietary software. Although Company will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your Information, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure.
9. Your Password and Other Security Issues. Your username and password to this Website are your private entry keys into your account and member-only areas of the Website. You should never share it with anyone and you should change it periodically. You can change your username, password or other registration information at any time after logging in by clicking Account Profile. The accuracy of your Information is important to us.